Welcome to Just3Things!
Just3Things is a software solution developed by Imagine 3 Things Ltd (“we” or “us”) that helps companies and their employees create focus, transparency and alignment around their strategic objectives, through easy and intuitive goal setting and progress tracking.
Where we refer to the “Customer” in these User Terms of Service (“User Terms”), we are referring to the organisation (which may be your employer) which has invited you to use and share your goals in Just3Things.
These User Terms describe your rights and responsibilities when using Just3Things. Please read them carefully. If you do not accept these User Terms, you will not be able to use Just3Things.
If we make any changes to these User Terms, we’ll post changes on this page. If they’re major changes, then we’ll also send you an email letting you know.
We may need to communicate directly with you regarding topics such as service announcements and administrative messages. By accepting these User Terms, you agree for us to send such messages to you.
We encourage you to review these User Terms periodically to stay informed on our privacy practices.
The Customer shall be solely responsible for the visual, written or audible communications, files, documents, videos, recordings, and any other material (Content) displayed, posted, uploaded, stored, exchanged or transmitted on or through the Service by any of its User.
We have no control over what the Customer or its Users post or submit on Just3Things and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information submitted by any User.
We refer to any Content which you generate when using Just3Things as “User Content”. User Content is generated when you share your goals and material related to them.
We do not own User Content submitted on or through Just3Things. By uploading User Content to Just3Things, you agree that we may use, store and display (only to you, if you make your goal private) your User Content. When you choose to share any of your User Content with other users of Just3Things, you agree to allow these users to view your User Content.
You understand that all User Content is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not us, are entirely responsible for all User Content you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available via your account. We do not control the User Content posted via Just3Things and, as such, cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such User Content.
We are not liable to you or any third party in any way for any User Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via Just3Things.
We do not pre-screen User Content but retain the right to refuse, modify, move or remove any Content that is available on or via Just3Things in our absolute discretion. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content.
Subject to the other provisions of this Agreement, we may disclose your User Content if:
- if we have been asked (for example, by a regulatory authority) to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes;
- as part of current or future legal action; or
- to protect anyone’s rights, property, or personal safety.
If we disclose User Content to comply with legal process or respond to claims that any User Content violates the rights of third-parties, if the law allows, we will give you notice that we have disclosed such information.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of Just3Things, including the User Content, may involve transmissions over various networks; and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You agree that you will not:
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy (up to, but not excluding additional content – any address, email, phone number, or any other contact information), hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Just3Things official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt Just3Things or servers or networks connected to Just3Things, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Just3Things;
- violate any applicable law;
- carry out, promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities;
- offer for sale or sell any item, good or service;
- use Just3Things as a redirecting/forwarding service to another website; and
- exceed your rights in relation to Just3Things.
Intellectual Property Rights
Except for any Content the Customer, you or a third-party generate, we own all right, title and interest, including without limitation all intellectual property rights relating to Just3Things (and any derivative works or enhancements thereof) (the “Intellectual Property Rights”).
The Intellectual Property Rights include, all intellectual property rights of any nature anywhere in the world whether registered, registrable or otherwise, including patents, utility models, trademarks, registered designs and domain names, applications for any of the foregoing, trade or business names, goodwill, copyright and rights in the nature of copyright, design rights, rights in databases, moral rights, know-how and any other intellectual property rights which subsist in computer software, computer programs, websites, documents, information, techniques, business methods, drawings, logos, instruction manuals, lists and procedures and particulars of customers, marketing methods and procedures.