In this article, we'll give an overview of the Strategy page and main menu.
(From L - R)
- Logo - Click on this to view a list of all Just3Things accounts you're a member of.
- Company logo - This is typically your company logo. Clicking on this will take you back to your Strategy page.
- Company - This will take you back to your strategy page.
- Teams - Click here to access the Team Network Viewer, where you can see how your organisation's structure is set up and how each team connects to each other.
- Following - This shows a list of any Teams or OKRs you are currently following.
- Profile - Clicking here will take you to your personal profile page.
- Search - You can use this search bar to find OKRs, teams or individuals within your organisation.
- Help Icon - Clicking on your help icon will bring you to the help centre.
- Menu button - This is your main menu; from here you can access your profile, archived OKRs section and if you're an admin, the User Management section, Reports section and Integrations section.
- Filter/view sidebar - Use this to change how your OKRs are displayed, as well as filter the OKRs by their RAG, status or priority.
- Strategy - These grey boxes represent your top level organisation strategies.
Need some help?
If you have any questions or need further guidance around this topic, feel free to contact your J3T representative by clicking on the blue speech bubble icon to the bottom right of the page and initiating a conversation like this:
Or alternatively you can also send an email to 'email@example.com'.